Brighton based metalcore rockers ARCHITECTS have announced a 14+ show at Belfast's Mandela Hall on Saturday 7th April. Focus on the music, songs and riffs rather than pretentious image has meant Architects have already made a considerable name for themselves in amongst the UK underground hardcore scene. Sheffield Mathcore band Rolo Tomassi will join Architects as special guests with further support to be announced! Tickets on sale this Wednesday 11th at 9am!
Artists » Architects
1) Architects are a Technical Metalcore band from Brighton, England.
2) Architects were a -violence band brought up with members of Austin, Texas' own Toru Okada. Now known as the band Faithealer.
3) Architects (also The Architects) is also the name used by a Kansas City Soul Rock band who've released 4 albums (Keys To The Building 2005, Revenge 2006, Vice 2007 and The Hard Way 2009).
1)They were first signed to In At The Deep End Records followed by United By Fate Records(UK) / Distort Inc (Canada). They are currently signed to Century Media records. Architects released their debut album Nightmares in May 2006. Have toured with the likes of Sikth, Beecher, Johnny Truant and The Chariot. They embarked on a UK headline tour with The Gorgeous as support, January 2007. This was the last tour with singer Matt Johnson who was replaced by Sam Carter for the new album which was recorded in March and April 2007 and released on the 25 June 2007.
They then appeared as main support on the series of 'Death of the Weekday' minifests headlined by Sikth. Architects are endorsed by ESP guitars and Peavey amps, Sabian Cymbals and Mapex Drums. They recently set out on tour as support for Bring Me The Horizon, playing with such bands as The Break In, Honour Among Thieves, Your Demise, The Chariot and others.
They have recently released a split EP with Dead Swans and have just completed touring the UK in support of it. After releasing a re-recorded version of To The Death they announced that they would be signing to the Century Media record label. They finished recording their next full length, titled "Hollow Crown", which released on Century Media in January 2009. They then embarked on a supporting tour for A Day To Remember and played in the US with artists such as Between The Buried And Me. Underoath and blessthefall . An October UK headline tour with Devil Sold His Soul and Norma Jean awaits, with the recording of their fourth studio album "The here and now" completed, it was released in January 2011.
2) Architects were a screamo/emo-violence band brought up with members of Austin, Texas' own Toru Okada. Now known as the band Faithealer.
3) Architects (also ArchitectsKCMO) is also the name used by a Kansas City Soul Rock band who've released 4 albums (Keys To The Building 2005, Revenge 2006, Vice 2007 and The Hard Way 2009). They were formed from the ashes of Hellcat Records (and later Thick Records) Ska/Pop/Rock band The Gadjits. The Architects sound is a mature version of the later Gadjits material, dropping all ska influence for a Springsteen & The Who sounding rock approach. They are currently signed to Skeleton Crew Records. Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
- Early Grave
- Follow The Water
- We're All Alone
- Day In Day Out
- Hollow Crown
- Numbers Count For Nothing
- In Elegance
- Learn To Live
- Borrowed Time
Artists » Rolo Tomassi
The band self-released their first demo shortly after forming. Shortly after the band pursued a tape release via danger!laser!phaser!razor! where only 200 copies were made. After a split EP with Mirror! Mirror! the band signed to Holy Roar records after building up a reputation for a fearsome, energetic live show.
With Holy Roar the band released their self titled EP. This EP featured re-recorded songs from previous demo's and EP's amongst newer songs. To support this EP the band toured up and down the country numerous times, mainly supporting bigger bands such as I Was A Cub Scout and 65daysofstatic.
In June 2008, Rolo played a very well received show at Download Festival. The band signed to Hassle Records, and released their debut album, entitled 'Hysterics', on 22nd September 2008.
In August 2009, Rolo played at Underage Festival, which on the whole was received well by the audience.
On May 24th, 2010, Rolo Tomassi released their second album, Cosmology. The first single from the album; Party Wounds, was released on the bands MySpace a few weeks prior to Cosmology's release.
In conjunction with World Record Store Day 2011, the band released an anthology entitled Eternal Youth. The first release on their own record label named, Destination Moon. This album compiled vinyl only singles released through a yearly subscription club, b-sides, pre-Hysterics material and remixes in order to make as much as their material as possible available to all.
On August 16 2012, the band announced that their new album would be titled 'Astraea', with the UK/Europe release date set to be November 5. Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
- I Love Turbulence
- Party Wounds
- Film Noir
- An Apology to the Universe
- Oh, Hello Ghost
- Macabre Charade