Artists » Riva Starr
“…dance music’s future star. Colourful, exuberant and, crucially, dynamite on the dance floor.”
(Q Magazine) Riva Starr couldn’t be hotter right now. Stefano Miele from Napole - aka Riva Starr - has smashed out of the blogosphere with his unique patchwork of styles, swiftly establishing himself as one of the most unique and recognisable producer / DJ today. Riva – with his love for re-inventing any music that inspires him – has coined the term “Snatch!” to describe his very personal bootleg remix technique, snatching and pick-pocketing any music style and making it his own.
Read more about Riva Starr on Last.fm.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- Get Naked - Fatboy Slim vs. Futuristic Polar Bears Remix
- Samba Creola (Fatboy Slim Presents Riva Starr) [Featuring Elza Soares]
- I Can See The Light - Edit
- Get Naked
- I Was Drunk
- I Can See The Light
- Kill Me - Claptone Remix
- No Man’s Land (Original Mix) [feat. Carmen Consoli]
- Get Naked - Carl Cox & Jon Rundell Remix